Sunday, June 13, 2010

Its Been Awhile...

Boy has it been busy lately!  Buying a house and making a home is a lot of work.  We have finally finished a lot of the must do NOW stuff.  However, we have a lot more decorating and painting to do.  Work is keeping us both very busy right now.  Andy is in Texas at instructor school and will be home mid-July.  I am excited to get as much done as I can before he gets back to surprise him.  I am finishing up a statistics class right now that I am very glad to be almost done with.  I might pull an A-, which is awesome for doing this class online and it being the hardest class ever for me.  I have four more classes and I will be done with my MBA with a certificate in human resources.  I am very excited to be done with school for awhile!  With my pending promotion to MSgt though, I have to start a correspondence course on professional military education.  I hope I can knock it out quickly.  I also have to move to a new squadron, which is larger!  I guess I have to take on more responsibility now...ahh....I was hoping to get the pay raise and stay where I was...haha.  All is good though.  I will miss where I work now, but I know I will be okay where I am going.  Andy just finished a history class and I am sure he is glad it is over.  I think he is taking a break this semester due to being in instructor school.  He plans to have is bachelor's by the end of is four year tour as an instructor.  We talk more and more about when we should start a family and I don't think it will be to far down the road.  Yet, we really are enjoying our lifestyle right now so we are not rushing it.  Congratulations to our cousin Heather, who just had her third child.  I am so happy for them.  Our other cousin, Amber, is due with her second child any time now too.  I know all the grandparents are loving the grand baby's!  We just got to spend some time up at my mom's with Cami's two boys and Ryan's little one.  They are a handful, but we had a lot of fun.  Each one wanted all of Nana and Papa's attention...very tiring for them and comical for us.  Well, here are some photos and I will add more soon.
MSgt Promotion Notification
Proudly Displaying the U.S. Flag and of course our Georgia Bull Dog!
We have grass!  Almost done.
Finally hanging some pictures!
Our New TV and Entertainment Center
The Boxes are not all put away...lots of fun for kids!
I love this picture...both of them are so mischevious!
Ahh...my nephews are the cutest.  They love each other so much!
Trying to play soccer with Logan
He likes to carry the ball instead of kick it...maybe he'll be a basketball player!

No comments: