Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Its official...

We are staying at Travis/California for four more years!!!  Andy is officially hired to be an instructor for C-5 Aircraft (Aero Repair specialty).  He will be on days with weekends and holidays off...which is my FAVORITE part.  I think he is really excited too; however, he doesn't get as excited as me on the outside.  In addition to this great news, we have just purchased our first home together!  It is still under construction so our estimated close/move date is around April 1st.  It is a just right size home for us with the intention of expanding our family in the near future.  Here are some pictures of the house and another model like it to give you an idea of what it looks like.  It's amazing how frustrating life can be at times, but sooner or later things start moving in the direction you want them too.  Oh yeah...Andy tests for MSgt promotion tomorrow!!! goodluck to him.  I test on Friday...goodluck to me!!  Of course we have to wait until May to find out the results though.  I think we are as ready as we can be for our first attempt at this promotion...

We will have oak cabinetry and dark granite counters like this kitchen...but this is not the shape of our kitchen.






2 comments:

Amber Smith said...

Congratulations on all the good news!! The house looks beautiful!

Jenna said...

Way to go! I'm excited for you guys!~