Friday, February 5, 2010

MSgt Promotion Testing

Andy and I have completed our first year of MSgt promotion testing!  Andy feels like this was a scouting year for him and he will be ready to make it next year.  He had it much worse than me this year with 7 books he had to study.  I only had to study 1.  So, I feel like this is a good year for me.  I believe I got 79 right, 13 wrong, and 8 I can't remember.  That score will be good enough to make MSgt based off last year's scores.  So, we will find out in May if one or both of us make and I think we are just happy to be done testing this year!  All of January was focused on studying.  Now, we get to enjoy February before starting classes again in March.  Then we get to move at the end of March...which is what I am SUPER excited about!  We will continue to post pictures as we progress into the homeowners world.  Have I mentioned how happy I am!  Life is really good right now for my family and I feel so blessed.  I am so excited to spend more time with my husband and preparing ourselves to start a family! 

No comments: