Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So much going on these days!

So…we have done a lot more to our home by way of painting/decorating.  I need to get a hold of the pictures and post them soon.  We got an assignment to Germany that immediately got cancelled due to the fact that we are locked in at Travis for four years.  Man, that was like dangling a carrot in our face!  Oh well…we are happy here in our home.  Now I am being told I am going to be deploying in Dec for six months!  If it isn’t one thing its another…our crazy lives.  We’ll see how it all plays out.  In the mean time we have been running and biking A Lot and loving it.  We have one more triathlon this season and a duathlon.  I also have my PT test next week.  I have been working very hard on getting faster so I can max out on points…Its looking good so far!  We both are on a break between classes, which is very nice.  And, that is all I can think of right now…more to come!

1 comment:

Dad Mujica said...

You are right, you guys are all on the move at all times. We really enjoyed visiting you all this past week. Thanks for your CA hospitality and your home rocks specially y9our painting in the downstairs bedroom. Love you all lots. Dad and Mom Mujica