Sunday, March 21, 2010

Friday is Possibly the Day we've Been Waiting for!!!

We will be homeowners very very soon! Our final walk-thru is scheduled for Friday and as long as we are able to sign all the paperwork on Tuesday, as scheduled, our loan will be in title and that means we can also close on Friday and be homeowners...yeah!  Andy is anxious to paint as the white walls drive him crazy and I am just anxious to move in.  We have to wait to officially move until 7 Apr though because that is when our washer/dryer and refrigerator get delivered.  So, we'll spend the time in between doing as much as possible to be ready for the move.  Other than our current interest of our new home we are spending a lot of time doing homework and getting outside to enjoy our outdoor activities.  Andy went white water kayaking this weekend while I went hiking with the girls.  I am enjoying the sunshine so much!  Here are some photos of our home and our weekend activities. 

Our finish (outside) first home
The completed look of our new home
Our, perfect for us, unfinished backyard...so many ideas as to what to do with it
Andy's self portrait in his hardshell kayak
My friend and co-worker, Thyiatira and I
My friend Melissa and I
View from Mt.St. Helena...You can see a snow capped Mt. Shasta

1 comment:

Dad Mujica said...

Boy it looks awesome. It sounds like you guys are having lots of FUN and I know that Andy can not wait to paint those white walls. He likes colors and I know that the white walls would drive him nuts.

April 7th is just around the corner so enjoy the packing. Love you both lots, Dad and Mom Mujica