Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We were lucky enough this year to have family from all over visit!  We spent some time in our new home with my sister and family and the Mujica's too.  Then we joined the rest of the family on Thanksgiving at my mom's house.  We ate a lot of great food and sweets and played lots of board games.  Of course we also chase kids around all day!  We had 6 children at the house, which was a lot of fun.  Fortunately I was the only one sick during some of the vacation, but it seems I passed it on and now everyone is home and sick.  I am so sorry!  I was so happy to have so much family around during this holiday as I will miss the Christmas holiday.  I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such great people.  Now that vacation is over we are back to work as normal.  Andy is teaching a class right now and trying to deal with his flight chief duties.  I am transitioning out of my job for my deployment.  Here are some pictures of our holiday.  We were all obsessed with the babies of the house!  Chase got a lot of attention and he loved it.





1 comment:

Jenna said...

looks like a great holiday!