Sunday, November 22, 2009

Update

Goodness, it seems we are so busy these days. Let me bring everyone up to speed with our activities. Andy is taking a college class and still working swing shift. We are still waiting on official word of his MTL package for the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO. We are hopeful that official word will be given no later than Christmas. I guess it takes a lot of time to process things. In the mean time were are crossing our fingers but trying not to get to excited just in case it doesn't happen. I graduated the NCOA with the highest honor possible, earning the John L. Levitow award. Wow! I am very proud of this accomplishment and the fact that Andy and his parents were able to be there with me on grad night. I really enjoyed the experience while there and learned a lot of valuable stuff. I also made some really great friends. Now, I am taking a college class and back to learning my new job as a training manager. We were fortunate enough to go on a cruise to the Bahamas after graduation. It was a great time. We are thankful that we are both home for the holidays. We will spend Thanksgiving in LA with my sister and get to meet baby Chase for the first time. Then, we will go to Oregon to be with my grandparents for Christmas. We are looking forward to it. Andy and I have also completed another 1/2 marathon and are signed up to do a relay with another couple in December. It is a full-marathon, but each of us will only run a portion of it. We hope to keep our fitness up to compensate for the holiday nutrition or lack of...haha. We are so thankful for all the wonderful people in our life. We wish everyone a wonderful holiday filled with joy and love.

No comments: